ACC Path – Level 1
- Be fluent and confident in using core coaching skills in depth and follow a coaching model in a coaching conversation
- Be familiar with the ICF framework of core competencies and able to apply an ethical coaching practice
- Have in-depth experience of setting a coaching agreement, providing feedback and holding clients accountable as part of the coaching process
- Gain tools and techniques to help both themselves and their clients increase awareness and inspire change
- Be skilled and confident to take on coaching assignments with clients in organisation and coach clients on their working life
- Introduction to Coaching Conversations
- Coaching Tools and techniques
- Career Coaching
- Coaching at Work and in Organisations
Each level runs for 6 months and includes 3 main components:
- 24 hours of contact time in the large group in the form of 12 x 2 hour virtual workshops.
- 22 hours of group coaching – peer and observed virtual coaching in small groups, including 10 hours of ICF Mentor Coaching. Observed coaching sessions with verbal feedback and written feedback.
- 30 hours of self-directed learning
- 1 Performance Evaluation
- 77 ICF training hours in total
- Workshop participation
- Coaching groups participation
- Individual short essay submission
- Individual recorded coaching session submission
Level 1 (ACC Path): SGD 5,900
It covers the registration, workshops, mentor sessions and assessments, access to peer coaching network , programme materials in digital format and Certificate (if earned).
10% early bird discount is available. Please contact us for details.
Our programmes are open to newcomers to coaching and to those with a previous experience of it, willing to deepen their knowledge. We welcome applicants from a wide range of educational backgrounds and professional experience. A good level of English is required.
Before admission, you will need to fill up the application form and have a short virtual conversation with a lead facilitator.
October 2022 - Level 1 Cohort
Workshop run on Tuesday, 18:00- 20:00 (UTC +0800) Asia/Singapore time, starting 18th October 2022
Introduction to Coaching Conversations
Workshop 1.1 -18th October 2022
Workshop 1.2 – 25th October 2022
Workshop 1.3 – 1st November 2022
Workshop 1.4 – 8th November 2022
Coaching Tools and Techniques
Workshop 2.1 – 22nd November 2022
Workshop 2.2 – 29th November 2022
Workshop 2.3 – 6th December 2022
Workshop 2.4 – 13th December 2022
Workshop 3.1 – 10th January 2022
Workshop 3.2 – 17th January 2022
Coaching at work and in Organisations
Workshop 4.1 – 31st January 2022
Workshop 4.2 – 7th February 2022