- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 15 Sep 2021
- Time: 12:30 am - 1:00 am
- 15 Sep 2021
- 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Free Webinar: Finding your Purpose – Planning your Career
Wednesday 15th September 12.30pm – 1.00pm SGT
Have you found yourself wondering if you are in the right role recently? Has Covid-19 left you questioning your purpose?
The last 2 years have caused many to ask questions about their overall purpose and career direction. Many are revisiting their values and looking at their current role to see how well it meets their idea of a fulfilling career.
In our webinar Jean Balfour will introduce you to a structured way to explore your purpose and career.
It will provide an overview showing how you can
- Learn from highs and lows, successes and challenges of your career to date
- Identify your strengths, values and motivators for your working life
- Explore your purpose for your career
- Created a pragmatic and yet creative vision for your career
- Start to build an action plan to help you move from where you are now to where you are going
- Learn how networking, political savvy and peer coaching can support your success.