- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 07 May 2021
- Time: 12:30 am
- 07 May 2021
- 12:30 pm
Difficult Conversations at Work – A Coaching Approach
A free webinar by Jean
How much do you dread having a difficult conversation at work?
Many people put off having conversations that involve feedback or may cause a disagreement. They are worked about conflict or upsetting people. And when we have to, it can involve sleepless nights as we worry about the best approach.
This often leads to avoidance and the conversation being postponed or not happening at all. The challenge is that it is hard for people to develop and grow if they don’t know where they could be improving. And if we don’t talk about disagreements then nothing is resolved and things can fester.
In this practical webinar Jean will introduce how to approach difficult conversations using a coaching approach. She will:
- Identify how to prepare well for the meeting
- Share practical ideas for having a constructive conversation
- Introduce how to do this in a virtual setting – on a video or voice call.
- Provide a few do’s and don’ts for the conversation